Anxiety consists of a constellation of symptoms.
Triggers or handicaps have the capacity to increase my anxiety levels. At maximum intensity, each handicap has the potential to increase my anxiety level by one TDU (or even more).
The ground level of anxiety shall be defined as the anxiety I would have felt being at home at a particular point in time with no noise and distractions for a period of between four and eight hours. This could expressed as 0 on the 0-5 scale.
The most relaxing place to be would be lying in bed in a dark room with no noise, and no stimulation of any kind.
Since anxiety decays with time, after 4 months I would experience negative anxiety worth 1TDU if I remained in such an environment.
1. Outside (being outside: 6TDUs; looking outside through windows (directly: 4TDUs; glancingly: 3TDUs; trying to ignore: 2TDUs); hearing things outside (3TDUs))
2. Noise (high-pitched noise from young children: 3TDUs; music (1-3TDUs)
3. Appointments/Assignments (low priority ((3 Hours<: 2TDUs; 3-5 hours: 3TDUs; 6 hours>: 5TDUs); high priority)
4. Being with other people (talking face to face: 3TDUs)
5. Driving a Car.
6. Speed (Watching cars on the road: 2TDUs).
7. Eating Superfoods,or Supplements (First Time: 2TDUs (Magnesium: 5TDUs!))
8. Drinking Coffee, or Ingesting Other Stimulants. (Cup of Green Tea: 1TDU; Coca-Cola: 2TDUs; Coffee: 3TDUs)
9. Allergic Reaction to Heavy Fats, such as olive oil, or KFC.
14. Surrounded by Forest, or Out in the Wilderness
17. Sudden Change in Lighting.
18. Post exercise soreness (Takes up to 5 days to appear, and I can often feel anxiety before the pain arrives) (Extra strenuous (pulse accelerated to 110bpm): 7TDUs; strenuous (90bpm): 4TDUs; moderate (80bpm): 3TDUs)
17. Muscle Pain and Accelerated Heartbeat from Illness and Infection (Stomach flu: 3TDUs) Decays.
19 Using Screens, Watching TV, or Reading.
20. Endorphins (1TDU)
21. Internal gas (relieved by burping).
22. Residual anxiety.
If this page has enriched your life, send me a donation at the following Ethereum address:
By Robert Sullivan. Contact me by email: email@example.com. Visit my Google + profile.
phone: (0431) 749-185 (AUSTRALIA)